JetPack 4.4 DP – L4T R32.4.2 is now available!
The Developer Preview (DP) of JetPack 4.4 is now available. This release brings in support for the new Jetson NX Xavier module, along with new versions of CUDA, Tensor RT, cuDNN and support for the upcoming DeepStream 5.0 Developer Preview. JetPack 4.3 remains the latest production release.
Here is the official blurb from the Jetson Forum:
We are pleased to announce JetPack 4.4 Developer Preview 25 supporting Jetson AGX Xavier series, Jetson Xavier NX, Jetson TX2 series, Jetson TX1, and Jetson Nano. (JetPack 4.3 remains the latest production release.)
JetPack 4.4 key features include support for Jetson Xavier NX module, new versions of CUDA, TensorRT and cuDNN, and support for the upcoming DeepStream 5.0 Developer Preview.
JetPack 4.4 Highlights:
- Support for the new Jetson Xavier NX module
- Support for CUDA 10.2, and developer preview of TensorRT 7.1.0 and cuDNN 8.0.0
- Support for Vulkan 1.2 and VPI 0.2.0 (Developer Preview)
- Support for upgrading JetPack and L4T using Debian package management tool 2
- Support for Generic Timestamping Engine (GTE) for Jetson AGX Xavier and Jetson Xavier NX
- Support for Dynamic Frequency Scaling (DFS) for Video Image Compositor (VIC) using actmon
- SE (Security Engine) samples to demonstrate hardware backed authentication and encryption capabilities of Jetson TX2 series, Jetson AGX Xavier and Jetson Xavier NX modules.
- Utility to fuse multiple Jetson modules simultaneously
- Option to specify APP partition size on the microSD card during initial configuration at first boot of Jetson Nano Developer Kit
JetPack 4.4 components:
- L4T R32.4.2
- CUDA 10.2
- cuDNN 8.0.0 (Developer Preview)
- TensorRT 7.1.0 (Developer Preview)
- VisionWorks 1.6
- OpenCV 4.1
- Vulkan 1.2
- VPI 0.2.0 (Developer Preview)
- Nsight Systems 2020.2
- Nsight Graphics 2020.1
- Nsight Compute 2019.3
Existing installations of JetPack 4.3 can be upgraded in-place to JetPack 4.4 Developer Preview without re-flashing the device. For more information about upgrading JetPack via the Debian package management tool, please refer to the JetPack documentation here 11.
Download JetPack…https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetpack 25
JetPack Release Notes…https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/jetpack/release-notes/index.html 15
Go check it out!